Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Pleasant Wake-Up Call

You know it's going to be a good day when the first email you read is a blog award. Today, GJabouri gave me this pretty ribbon:


Of course, there are rules attached to the award:

1. Post this award on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 4 other bloggers, and add their links as well.
4. leave a comment at the new recipients' blogs, so they can pass it on.

I subscribe to about 20 knitting blogs, but the ones I love most dearly are shown in the Blogger sidebar. All of those mentioned are hereby awarded this ribbon, but I want to mention a new one that you might not have discovered yet.

I've been reading
Knit Creations of a Curious Mind, by olgajazzy, for several years, but am flummoxed as to why I haven't dropped it into the sidebar until today. In addition to being an incredible designer, olgajazzy's entries are interesting, witty, and often eyepopping. Her free patterns are fabulous. Do pay her a visit, but wait until you have some time to graze through her posts.

9 comments:

missalicefaye said...

aw--thank you! the blog love is mutual, of course! :)

z's momma said...

Thanks you. Thank you very much.

Dave said...

Ooh, a pretty -- thanks, luv. :-)

Any day that a post from *you* pops up is brighter, ribbon or not.

Colette said...

Thank you so much. I'm truly honoured.

Opal said...

thanks so much. the love is definitely mutual. :)

LittleBerry said...

thanks.... were would knitting be without you and Harry

fluffbuff said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was already planning to get back to a semi-regular posting schedule and now you've given me added incentive. :)

Lacefreak said...

What a lovely suprise! Thank you so much. In this case it's a mutual admiration society as I love reading your blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award! It means so much coming from you, a knitter whose work I highly admire. :)